AnimeEsports.com | Professional eSports Anime Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTwitterPatreon
Top posters
Admin
[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) I_vote_lcap[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) I_voting_bar[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) I_vote_rcap 
AEG | eSportsKorea
[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) I_vote_lcap[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) I_voting_bar[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) I_vote_rcap 
DJPlace
chocolate12
Wafis
Yulas3g
urcent123
Mumeii
Zabflonne
Kaicilius1127
Latest topics
» it's been a while....
[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) Emptyby Seiten Taisei Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:06 pm

» Few funny gif from prev discord
[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) Emptyby AEG | eSportsKorea Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:29 pm

» Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet MVP
[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) Emptyby AEG | eSportsKorea Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:43 pm

» lol welcome back
[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) Emptyby AEG | eSportsKorea Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:55 am

» [Sword/SMG] Zen Of Sword (uchihaitachi155)
[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) Emptyby Admin Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:43 am

» Looking for strict anime gamers
[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) Emptyby Admin Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:07 am

» How to rank up? Read and comment here!
[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) Emptyby Renka Wed May 30, 2018 2:22 pm

» How can we make this website and anime games popular?
[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) Emptyby Admin Fri May 25, 2018 8:54 am

» twitter.com/AnimeEsportsSNS
[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) Emptyby Admin Sun May 13, 2018 11:09 am

» XSEED open community multiplayer against its staffs with prize!
[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) Emptyby Admin Fri May 11, 2018 1:07 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:26 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet/+1
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
support tier combat bullet discord fatal sword
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of AnimeEsports.com | Professional eSports Anime Gaming on your social bookmarking website

[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) Empty
PostSubject: [Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server)   [Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 6:23 am

[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) Master12

[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) Tcbn-p11

OVERVIEW
A sneaky defense build with lots of stealth for PvP with close burst damage from shower gun, and offense cards for medium to long range.

SLOT VARIANTS
Homura and Ryona cards are options that can be replaced by your own choice.

USAGE

• Use dolphin pet in close to medium range of fight.
  • Use stealth cards in order to remove condition. The most harmful condition specific to this build is shot damage nerf and reload speed nerf. Use stealth card whenever you are suffering from them.
  • Use Ryona card to locate any stealth enemy, or nerf enemies in general.
  • It is better to make Homura card combo with Ryona card against stealth enemy. Use Ryona first.
  • Use shower gun in order to remove enemy barrier, then use Homura card to finish your enemy off.
  • In CTB, try to defend enemy carrying our flag to their base at their base. You have lots of stealth to make you safely staying and waiting at their base. Do not deliver flag with shower gun unless there is nobody doing the job.
  • Shower gun has strong damage in close fight. Get close while in stealth and damage your enemy. Otherwise, use Homura.
  • If you are out of barrier or stealth, run away.
    With Kagura shield strong shower gun, you may sometimes want to charge into an enemy. Keep in mind that when your enemy used barrier breaker

COUNTERS

• A build with lots of condition remover, shield and homing projectiles.

TOP STREAMERS
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1uO7n-tAExGDokByPtIFRQ (JP)

COMMENT
tcbn-p is master tier in Japanese server atm writing this.

Video of playing the build:

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 01, 2018 8:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://animeesports.forumotion.com
circuits98
LOW TIER

[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server)   [Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server) EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Tried this one, very nice build.

Only one weakness would be that it's hard to deal with enemy with Yozakura or Miyabi because those cards are obviously stronger than just plain shower gun in close range combat.

But you can feint, jump and have stealth and so on.
Back to top Go down

[Shower Gun] tcbn-p (Japanese Server)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeEsports.com | Professional eSports Anime Gaming :: Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash :: PvP Builds for Defense Role-
Jump to: