AnimeEsports.com | Professional eSports Anime Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTwitterPatreon
Top posters
Admin
[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival I_vote_lcap[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival I_voting_bar[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival I_vote_rcap 
AEG | eSportsKorea
[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival I_vote_lcap[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival I_voting_bar[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival I_vote_rcap 
DJPlace
chocolate12
Wafis
Yulas3g
urcent123
Mumeii
Zabflonne
Kaicilius1127
Latest topics
» it's been a while....
[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival Emptyby Seiten Taisei Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:06 pm

» Few funny gif from prev discord
[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival Emptyby AEG | eSportsKorea Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:29 pm

» Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet MVP
[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival Emptyby AEG | eSportsKorea Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:43 pm

» lol welcome back
[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival Emptyby AEG | eSportsKorea Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:55 am

» [Sword/SMG] Zen Of Sword (uchihaitachi155)
[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival Emptyby Admin Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:43 am

» Looking for strict anime gamers
[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival Emptyby Admin Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:07 am

» How to rank up? Read and comment here!
[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival Emptyby Renka Wed May 30, 2018 2:22 pm

» How can we make this website and anime games popular?
[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival Emptyby Admin Fri May 25, 2018 8:54 am

» twitter.com/AnimeEsportsSNS
[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival Emptyby Admin Sun May 13, 2018 11:09 am

» XSEED open community multiplayer against its staffs with prize!
[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival Emptyby Admin Fri May 11, 2018 1:07 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:26 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet/+1
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sword discord tier fatal bullet combat support
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of AnimeEsports.com | Professional eSports Anime Gaming on your social bookmarking website

[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black_Star_X_HD
MASTERS
MASTERS

[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival Empty
PostSubject: [Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival   [Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 7:26 am

[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival Blacks10

OVERVIEW
A build for PvP that focuses on team fight in various game modes with its trap card and fastest mobility of dual pistol.

SLOT VARIANTS
Yagyu, Asuka, poison projectile cards are options that can be replaced by your own choice. If you were to replace, more homing projectile and trap cards are recommended.

USAGE

• Use dolphin pet in close to medium range fight.
  • Use stealth cards in order to keep you safe, or remove conditions.
  • In squirmy, place Homura trap card on enemy's downed body to prevent resurrection, or on ally's downed body to resurrect.
  • In capture the bra, place Homura trap card on capture point at enemy base in order to prevent enemy with flag goals in.
  • In domination, of course, place your trap around capture point.
  • When hp is low so that you need to run away, place Homura card so that your enemy cannot follow you.
  • Use dual pistol to finish enemy who got damaged a lot by your offense cards. Switch between power and extra ammo mode appropriately.
  • Always, check you are safe before using healing skill. Otherwise, just run away until you are safe to heal yourself.
  • Stacking more than 1 offense projectile card is recommended when you are out of combat, also be in stealth while fighting if possible.

COUNTERS

• A build with lots of barriers that can just pass through trap.

TOP STREAMERS
Twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/blackstar_9s (EN)

Youtube:
None

COMMENT
I am Blackstar, the master tier player at the moment writing this, and also one of top players.

Hope you can enjoy the build  Very Happy
Pretty much everything is mentioned above.

Back to top Go down

[Dual Pistol] Wilderness Survival
Page 1 of 1